The staff at our Goat Island Hyatt hotel is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. The staff at our Hyatt Regency Goat Island hotel is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Hyatt Regency Newport, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer.
Our hotel offers specially designed accessible rooms. In addition to our standard amenities, these rooms in our luxury resort include in the bathroom:
- recessed sink and lowered vanity
- towel racks, bathroom fixtures, bathtub bench, and grab bars
- lowered closet rod
- audio / visual smoke detectors
- lowered climate controls
- Braille symbols in elevators
- full roll-in showers
- wheelchair accessible peepholes.